Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Jeremy's Musings - 1

Sometimes when I'm standing up to urinate, at a urinal or just at the toilet at home, I get to urge the laugh. I don't understand this at all. I mean, nothing is objectively or even subjectively funny about urination except maybe in like a certain comedic or humorous circumstance. What causes this? Does anybody out there understand psychology and if so do you have any data that would maybe form grounds for a theory?

I also dream of urinating in trash cans a lot. I guess my dream-self doesn't get that when they call it a "waste" basket they don't mean THAT kind of waste! Haha! Dreams are so weird. The mind is like a baffling, complex series of wires and electricity and math. It just makes me so awed when I think about how much goes into it. And that just makes me even more curious about why mysterious things happen in human behavior, like laughing while you pee. WEIRD.

No comments:

Post a Comment